Year of release : 2014
Manufacturer : SkillShare
Manufacturer site : www.skillshare.com/classes/music/Capture-Sound-Introduction-to-Audio-Recording/174025537?via=browse
By : Young Guru
Duration : 00:44:10
Type of handing out material : Video
Language : English
Young Guru created this course to bring your recordings to life in the best possible way with the effect you want, regardless of the cost of your equipment. We will discuss:
– Understanding the physics of audio. This block will cover the science of sound and its response to the appropriate environment.
– Select the space to record. This block will tell you how to choose the appropriate place for your recording, and how to optimize it correctly for your desired effect.
– Positioning microphones, instruments and voice.
– Level Monitoring. This unit will tell you how to make your recording clean (or dirty, if necessary) and with an acceptable dynamic range.
– Making adjustments and production of duplicates.
– Finalization. How to label each double correctly, how to organize each track.
If you’re looking for a piece of equipment, you’ll want to make it your choice. This is a video of the movement. We’ll cover:
Understanding Audio Physics. How it reacts according to its surroundings.
Selecting a Recording Space. This is what you need to optimize for your desired effect.
Positioning Microphones, Instruments and Voices. This is the case.
Monitoring Levels. This is the desired dynamic effect.
Making Adjustments and Multiple Takes. There are some ways to record multiple tracks.
Finishing. How to properly label each track.