KV331 Audio – SynthMaster v2.9.8 (VSTi, AAX, Standalone) [Win x86 x64]
SynthMaster is a versatile semi-modular software synthesizer and effects plug-in that has many different synthesis methods, including VA, additive, wave, wave scanning, phase modulation, frequency modulation, pulse width modulation, ring modulation, amplitude modulation, physical physics Modeling and synthesizing playback of SFZ samples. With its multi-algorithm oscillators, analogue zero-delay feedback filters, flexible effects routing with 11 types of high-quality effects and a massive modulation architecture with 95 separate modulation sources and 650+ modulation targets; SynthMaster is a must-have for all synth enthusiasts!
What’s New v2.9.8:
● NEW: Added 50 new cinematic presets by Kevin Schroeder
● NEW: Added a White Skin by Satyatunes
● NEW: Preset browser filters for the first default option “(All)” added
● NEW: Updated Satyatunes’ Tranquil Blue Skin
● FIX: Global LFO retrigger does not work correctly
● FIX: When looping samples
● FIX: Presets are not loaded in AAX version of SynthMaster
● FIX: Wavetables in 3D view take too much time to draw
● FIX: Expansion presets marked as favorites don’t show up in favorites list
● FIX: On MacOS, skin folders are not sorted
● Cross-platform VST, AU and AAX: VST, AAX, AST and AAX instrument on both OS and AX.
● 1800 Factory Presets: Arksun, Aelyx Design, Aiyn Zahev, Bluffmunkey, BigTone, Fragment Audio, Kevin Schroeder, Frank ‘Xenox’ Neumann, Gercek Dorman, Michael Kastrup, Nori Ubukata, Rob Lee, Umit ‘Insigna’ Uy, Ufuk Kevser, Teoman Pasinlioglu, Vandalism, Vorpal Sound and Brian ‘Xenos’ Lee.
● Semi-Modular Architecture: For each Synth Master instance, there are 2 layers followed by 2 global effect send busses. Each layer has its own: Arpeggiator, 2 Oscillators, 4 Modulators, 2 Filters, 4 ADSR Envelopes, 2 Multistage Envelopes, 2 2D Envelopes, 2 LFOs and 4 Keyscalers. It can be used as a regular oscillator.
● Massive Modulation Architecture: ADSR Envelopes, 2D Envelopes, Multistage Envelopes, LFOs, KeyScalers, MIDI Velocity, Aftertouch, Pitch Bend and MIDI CC. There is a possibility that the modulation matrix will be shown.
● Easy Parameters: kn kn kn kn kn 2 set set set set set set set. It can be globally linked to MIDI controllers, it can be assigned automatically by SynthMaster as well.
● Powerful Arpeggiator: The arpeggiator in SynthMaster features classic arpeggiator modes such as Up, Down, UpDown, DownUp, UpDown2, DownUp2, AsPlayed as well as Sequence, Chord and Arpeggiate modes. Each of the 32 steps of the arpeggiator has its own note, note number, note length, slide and hold parameters.
● Basic Oscillators: ‘Basic’ oscillators in SynthMaster are capable of synthesizing many different types of waveforms: Sine, Square, Triangle, Sawtooth, Pulse, Noise, single cycle forms and multisampled WAV / AIFFs defined in SFZ files. Each oscillator comes with 17 different algorithms in the following categories: Spectral (LP, HP, LS, HS, BP, BS), Bend (Bend +, Bend–, Bend +/–), Sync (Rect Window, Half Cos Window, Cos Window , Tri Window, Saw Window), Pulse (Pulse1, Pulse2) and Quantize.
● Additive Oscillators: An ‘Additive’ oscillator is actualy 8 ‘basic’ oscillators running together. Each pattern can be used as the frequency modulator, frequency pattern
● Vector Oscillators: A ‘Vector’ oscillator consists of 4 ‘basic’ oscillators, mixed at different ratios. The mix ratios are determined by 2 orthogonal parameters in 2 dimensions: ‘X Index’ and ‘Y index’.
● Wavetable Oscillators: A ‘Wavetable’ oscillator can be scanned (interpolated) through up to 256 different waveforms shapes. The position of the waveform can be adjusted using the ‘wave index’ parameter. Starting with version 2.9, SynthMaster now supports loading wavetables from wave files!
● Stereo Oscillators with Unison / Voice Stacking: Oscillators in SynthMaster have stereo output. Using the “voices”, “voices mix”, “detune curve”, “detune spread”, “pan stread”, “tone spread” and “phase spread” parameters, you can create a rich “supersaw” type sound.
● Zero Delay Feedback Filters are developed using the zero delay feedback filter technology. You can get that “analog” sound from the filters!
● VAnalog Filters: It is a filtering out. They have continuosly variable slope, which is unique to SynthMaster. They have 3 different CPU settings: “Basic”, “Normal” and “High”. At least 50% less CPU.
● Multimode Filters: With its new multimode filter type; It is possible to change the slope of the filter through continually from 0 db / oct to 24 db / oct.
● Dual filtering filter There is a possibility to continue the process.
● Comb Filters: Combining filters.
Distortion stage can be inserted before, after, or even inside the filters. For each of the 4 filter stages in ‘inside’ mode.
● Rich Set of Effects: SynthMaster features 11 different effect types: Distortion, LoFi, Ensemble, Phaser, 6 Band EQ, Compressor, Vocoder, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo, Reverb.
● Flexible Effects Routing: Each can be inserted into the global effect bus inserts.
● Microtuning: SynthMaster supports scala tuning file.
● Preset Browser:
● Online Preset Browser: using the preset browser window
● Multiple Skins: SynthMaster comes with 3 different skins in different color variations. It is not necessary to customize your own custom interfaces as well.
● Importing MIDI patterns as arpeggiator Sequence: Monophonic pattern or even polyphonic (chord) MIDI patterns.
● Importing WAV / AIFF Multisamples as SFZ definitions: MFR definitions, WIF / AIFF files for the WAV / AIFF files.
Year / Release Date : 9.1.2019
Version : 2.9.8
Developer : KV331 Audio
Developer website : KV331 Audio
Format : VSTi / AAX / Standalone
Digit capacity : 32bit, 64bit
Tabletka : cured
System requirements : Windows 32bits / 64bits